Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
The environment will thank you. And so will your wallet.
Just think: you can replace up to 17 rolls of expensive, wasteful paper towels with just one of these ingenious Swedish dish towels.
- Each of these absorbent cloths can absorb 20 times its own weight in liquid, like a super efficient eco friendly cleaning sponge. That's alot of spills, wet dishes, smudgy windows and messy counters you'll no longer need to use a paper towel for! And imagine the money you'll save over time.
- How much of your trash can is full of used paper towels right now? If you could take all that paper out of the equation, you'd be saving a lot. 17 paper towel rolls generate about ten pounds of waste. And then there's that plastic packaging - it can take 100 years to biodegrade!
- By contrast, our eco friendly cleaning towels are all-natural, completely machine washable, totally reusable and easily compostable. No compost pile? No problem! You can recycle used up Swedish dish towels with your old newspapers. We print our towel designs with non-toxic, water based ink. Even our packaging is environmentally friendly.
The secret is science.
- SWEDEdischcloths are made from a unique combination of all-natural wood pulp cellulose sourced from sustainable forests, and naturally renewable cotton fibers. That's what makes each one so durable: you can wash them in your clothes or dish washer up to 200 times. Even better, each Swedish dishcloth is made from just half an ounce of these fibers.
- Many impostors have tried to copy our reusable dish towels over the years. But don't be fooled! These are the original SWEDEdishcloths with their unique combination of sustainable raw materials
From the smartest kitchens in Europe.
- Reusable dish towels have been a staple in Scandinavian kitchens for years. Finally, they are available here. Order yours today, and you'll be well on your way to having an ECO friendly and savvy kitchen.
- Set size: 3 units
- Made in Sweden. Printed in the USA.
1-3 business days.